Ortho-Tain® at Your Manassas Dentist
Providing an excellent way to straighten your teeth effectively and invisibly, Ortho-Tain at Neibauer Dental Care will help give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Both children and adults are enjoying the health and cosmetic benefits of Ortho-Tain.
Why Choose Ortho-Tain?
- Align your teeth without uncomfortable metal wires and brackets.
- Affordable pricing (1/2 to 1/3 the cost of traditional braces).
- Effective straightening solutions available to adults, as well as children 5-12 years of age.
- Achieve an aesthetically-pleasing smile, but more importantly, correct dental issues and improve the quality of your health.
- Effectively solves issues such as overbite, crowding, spacing and TMJ issues.
- Fast results with fewer dental office visits.
Ortho-Tain: An Orthodontic Solution for You and Your Children
Many people hold off on orthodontic treatment for their children until they reach the age of 10 or 11. But correcting orthodontic issues while your children are younger (5 to 7 years old) has been proven to stop the onset of more complex orthodontic problems later on.
Ortho-Tain provides several different options for each age group:
- Ages 5-7: The Ortho-Tain Nite-Guide will help straighten your child’s teeth while they sleep. These comfortable, clear appliances will guide your child’s teeth into the correct position as their teeth develop.
- Ages 8-12: The Ortho-Tain Occluso-Guide provides effective results for your children’s teeth in just 4-10 months! This clear, comfortable and customized plastic appliance is actively worn for 2-4 hours both during the day and night.
- Ages 12 and up: The standard Ortho-Tain aligners offer a convenient and affordable solution to correcting orthodontic problems for those whose primary teeth have completely grown in. Results can be seen as early as 1-12 months!
For more information on Ortho-Tain or to make an appointment, contact Neibauer Dental Care at 571-921-9103 today.